Thursday, December 2, 2010

Me Jane, You Tarzan

Christmas came early this year- on Thanksgiving, to be exact. All I wanted was a stand up mixer and that's just what my favorite Boy got me. Not only is it honest and true, but it stands on it's own. Bonus. Thanks, Love-monster!

I get a kitchen appliance, and guess what he wants? An impact driver and a Skil saw. Yep, tools.  This is where we are in our relationship and I'm OK with that.  I just quit my job, everyone knows women aint got no head for business. It feels like I'm pregnant. I better go make some iced lemonade; him and the men-folk are probably real thirsty after all that barn raisin'.  Wait, What?

Do you have a favorite bakestress you need to spend some Christmas coin on? Here's a start:
#1- Apron by moi, #2- measuring spoons, #3- cupcake stand, #4- mixer of all mixers, #5- Linzer cookie cutters (give her this recipe with it, trust me), #6- cupcake liners, #7- Cake plate

Anyway...Here's a couple of pictures of Him and I. The first one is of us in our new place. I can only imagine how much better it's going to be once he gets that Skil saw. There's not even an outlet for this damn mixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment