Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Until the End of Time

Dear Love,

I love you so much that words cannot even express the depth of my feelings. The last three years we’ve spent together have been the very best years of my life. I love you forever and ever times infinity, or at least until the apocalypse happens; whichever comes first. Pumpkin, It’s not that I’ll stop loving you after the apocalypse, it’s just that I’ll need to go into survival mode, and that means finding someone who’s better equipped at taking care of me. Oh please don’t be so sad! Maybe you can come with us! I’ll ask, I just don’t want you to get your hopes up, I’m not sure how much extra room he’ll have in his space ship.

Sweetheart, you are my sun and my moon…until they both implode and you’re left on a dark and dying planet while I’m whisked off to a well-stocked space station in a faraway galaxy with a new sun and 3 moons.

My love, I think of no other but you and smile at the very thought of spending the rest of our lives together…like I said, prior to the apocalypse. I really don’t think your lungs are going to survive the blast and I only have one of these little protective suit thingy’s and it’s in a size small, otherwise I’d totally share it with you.

Honeybear, I am SO lucky to have you in my life. I’m just so lucky in general to know that my life span will far exceed yours thanks to my high ranking Back-up Plan. I will always be there for you whenever you need me, but you should know that I will be evacuated to a safe house no less than 20 minutes before the rage virus and mass hysteria strike. YOU complete me.

I Love you forever,

Your loving Lover

XOXO

Misty

2 comments: